Flush casement windows can be made any size and any combination to suit the position of the window.
From opening casements with fanlights above to arched headed windows with intricate glazing bars - all available with different moulding details to the casement and surrounding frame. We can produce windows in a variety of hardwoods, softwoods. Our preferred timbers are Accoya and Red Grandis.
The way the market has changed over recent years our most popular window system is now the Tritus Flush Casement Window. This window system is multi-point locking and maintains the traditional image along with a modern performance.
This window is available as Part Q compliant. A sample window can be viewed in our office.
It includes the following features:
- Part Q Security approved window system for any new building work with planing permission.
- Lift off butt hinges available in several different finishes. Our most popular finish being marine grade stainless steel which come with a lifetime guarantee and durability/prevention of corrostion . The hinge enables a casement to be removed in seconds with no need to un-screw the hinges. This is a great feature that makes window cleaning and any general maintenance far easier.
- Multi-point locking providing a high level of security in the closed position.
- High grade draught excluder available in either black or white. Our draught excluder not only protects against the elements but is also a useful addition to minimise the energy waste by keeping warmth in and stopping draughts. This seal is also cradle to cradle silver certified meaning it is environmentally friendly and fully recyclable.
- Night vent option to enable airflow around the window whilst still being securely locked.
- Trickle vents available in white or black as standard or we can spray finish as a special on request.
- An added option is the friction brake arm which allows the window to be opened and securely held in one position via the handle meaning no need for a casement stay.
- Espagnolette locking handles with matching stays in finishes such as stainless steel, black antique, satin chrome, polished chrome and polished brass to name a few. We can source ironmongery from any supplier such as Croft, Carlisle Brass, From the Anvil, Frank Allart, M Marcus and Samuel Heath.
Please follow this link to read about after-care maintenance general instructions.
We still offer traditional fastener/stay and stormproof windows. We are also able to match up existing windows and moulding details.
Stormproof Hardwood Windows
These can be made any size and any style for your project.
- The frame and casement can be manufacturing with a matching splay or ovolo detail
- Bespoke design
- Fully draught stripped
- Overlapping casements for protection against extreme weather conditions
- Casements pre-hung complete with locking handles and easy - clean friction hinges
- High security with 4 point locking using the unique Kenrick Excalibur System
- Option to have a hidden overlap within the frame still providing weather protection without compromising on style
- Entry level option with stormproof butt hinges and contract handle and stays
- For a closer look please click on the images below.