At Redwood Joinery we use the Centor bi-folding door hardware system.
We use the Centor E3 hardware when building our bi-folding doors. The hardware is suitable for a range of residential and commercial applications. It pushes the boundaries of bi-fold innovation because it offers complete freedom in door design. Centor E3 hardware accommodates panels up to 1200mm wide by 3600mm high and 115kg, therefore the extra weight of double and triple glazing can be accommodated.
Features of the Centor E3 system:
- Uses a top-hung bifold system.
- Inward or outward opening panels.
- Can be double or triple glazed.
- Suitable for exterior or interior use.
- Cycle tested to the equivalent of opening and closing panels every day for 40 years.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty.
Follow this link to read the full Centor brochure which shows many examples of bi-folding door installations.
All of our bifold doors are hand-built from sustainable timber at our Somerset workshops.They are designed to deliver many years of trouble-free service and they will significantly improve the visual appeal and flexibility of rooms which they're installed in.